Terms & Conditions
Membership to the KEYNOTES platform as a speaker includes:
- Lifetime membership
- Profile is visible and active 24/7 with the possibility of being sent speaker invitations
- Contact details are not visible to event organisers
- Invitations will be sent via the KEYNOTES platform to your email
- You are under no obligation to accept an invitation
- It is your responsibility to fill your profile with as much relevant information as possible including photos, videos, presentation topics and links to your best work. This greatly improves your chances of being contacted by event organisers and positions you and your work in the best light.
- We take no responsibility should your profile be lacking or frequency of invites not meet your expectations
Membership to the KEYNOTES platform as an event organiser includes:
- Ability to invite ALL speakers listed on the KEYNOTES platform
- Your contact details will be visible to a speaker should you invite them via the platform
- You will not have access to direct contact details of speakers unless they respond to your invitation that they receive via the platform
- You must register using a business email address – no gmail, Hotmail etc will be accepted.
- We take no responsibility should a speaker decline your invitation or if the frequency of invites accepted does not meet your expectations.
Connect Media and Communications Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to reject or deactivate any membership that engages in or is alleged to engage in practices that are considered unprofessional and inappropriate for the platform.
Connect Media and Communications Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to deny access to any individual that engages in or is alleged to engage in practices that are considered unprofessional and inappropriate for the platform.
You may have your profile removed and data deleted at any time by emailing: [email protected]